PLAYzona PLAY groups are meetups in the classroom for littles to PLAY while parents/caregivers connect! Parenting is hard but no one should do it alone. Each meetup will have a host to help facilitate conversation and ensure everyone feels welcome and comfortable.
We encourage you to register in advance to secure your spot, however we will do our best to accommodate walk-ins pending space. The cost to participate in a PLAY group is $5 per child for non-members and FREE for members.
- Preschool PLAYgroup: Wednesdays from 9-9:45AM
- Walkers PLAYgroup: Wednesdays from 10-10:45AM
- Non-walkers PLAYgroup: Wednesdays from 11-11:45AM
- Elementary PLAYgroup: Wednesdays from 1-1:45PM
- All Ages PLAYgroup: Thursdays from 4:30-5:15PM
* Have multiple kiddos? Choose whichever PLAYgroup works best for your schedule.
To register, click the button below or use the calendar on our website with registration links.
Please note: registration does not include daily admission into the PLAY space.