To make sure that all children and their caregivers have a safe, fun, and positive experience at PLAYzona we require:
- PLAYzona is designed for little ones aged 12 years and younger
- Keep food, gum, and drinks in the welcome area, seating area, or classroom
- If you are sick or have been sick in the last 24 hours, please return once you are symptom free and feeling 100%
- Prior to entering the play space, please sanitize and/or wash your hands with water and soap
- If your child puts a toy in their mouth or you notice anything visibly dirty, please place it in the sanitizing bin or notify an employee
- Grip socks are required for all children and strongly recommended for caregivers. With the exception for visitors with special needs, no shoes are permitted in the play space.
- Children are to be supervised by a caregiver at all times. We encourage adults to tap into your creativity, imagination, and play!
- Play equipment, toys, and furniture to be used as intended. We need your help to make sure all guests have a fun experience.
- Focus on playing! Please leave your valuables, irreplaceables, and breakables at home.
- Be kind, respectful, and thoughtful to others
- Signed waivers must be on file for all visitors prior to entry
- Please let us know if you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns
Creative Zone Rules
- Choose one project, activity, or game at a time
- Before moving on to something new, clean up!
- Because of small parts, ages 6 and up only
- Please keep the gate closed
- In order to keep everyone safe, all things in the creative zone must stay there (aside from completed craft projects)
No guns or weapons permitted on the premises.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.