Develop Gross and Fine Motor Skills
Gross and fine motor skills are developed at PLAYzona by introducing new, age-appropriate activities and are refined by practicing these skills in a fun and interactive environment
Interact with Other Children and Caregivers
At PLAYzona, children are encouraged to play independently, interact with their caregiver and build relationships through play with other children and caregivers in a safe and nurturing space
Build creativity, expression and imagination
Through play, children will have opportunities to build creativity, express themselves and use their imagination to explore at PLAYzona
Role Play Exploration
At PLAYzona, themed play spaces (market, fire station, car wash, school, etc.) allow children and caregivers to role play important places in our community
Sensory Sensitive for Kids with Special Needs
For all children, especially those with special needs, PLAYzona is designed to be sensory sensitive including lighting, reduction of noise, and a variety of seating throughout
Clean and Safe Environment
We follow a rigorous cleaning schedule and go above and beyond to make sure our play space is clean and safe for all visitors
- We believe that children learn best through PLAY!
- Our mission is to create a safe, clean, and developmentally appropriate play space for children and their caregivers.
- PLAYzona includes themed play spaces that allow children to explore roles and places in our community while practicing skills, learning new vocabulary, interacting with others, and, of course, having fun!
- For children aged 6 and up we have an additional creative zone with a variety of age-appropriate activities such as craft projects, stem exploration, collaborative play, and more.
- We know that children need new and diverse opportunities for play so we rotate and elevate themed play spaces and creative zone activities on a regular basis.
- In addition to our play space, we offer group music and art classes.
- PLAYzona aims to meld best practices in educational research with the fun and joy of safe, clean, interactive play between caregivers and children.